WebDB - Creating Components raises Deadlock Error

From: Paul Garwood <pgarwoodNOpgSPAM_at_commercial.fraser-williams.com.invalid>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 1999 03:26:35 -0800

[Quoted] We are experiencing major problems here with creating any components under Web Db 2.1. We have an intermittent problem where component creation and generation raises a stack or errors, the underlying one being "ORA 0420 Deadlock Detected" locking the HTP package for the user creating the component. We are running Web Db 2.1 against an 8.1.5 EE database on Win NT 4 sp5.

We have tried increasing the shared pool size and bouncing the database to no avail. Has anyone out there experienced this at all ?

Thanks for any aid in advance,

Regards.

  • Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network * The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!