Report (6.0) hangs when run from report builder, runs fine from rwrun60

From: Gerrit Breebaart <gbreebaa_at_assai.nl>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 09:40:34 +0100

Hi,

I've got problems running reports from the reports builder (version 6.0.5.32.0).

I generated a report using Designer 6. Within the application the report is run from Oracle Forms (6.0.5.) using the built-in RUN_REPORT_OBJECT. That works just fine. Running the report using RWRUN60 using the same parameters also works fine.

BUT ! When I run the report from within reports builder, after entering the parameters the 'live previewer' appears and after that reports is DEAD (so much for 'live' previewers).

This way I have spend a lot of time thinking my programming techniques were going downhill and my queries were getting slow.

Has anybody experience similar problems and found a way out ?

Any help is wildly appreciated !

Gerrit Breebaart Received on Thu Dec 09 1999 - 09:40:34 CET

Original text of this message