set_item_instance_property

From: Brian Neary <bneary_at_gnosis-is.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 16:38:12 -0800

[Quoted] Forms 5.0

[Quoted] In a tabular form showing 15 records of a block, I want to change the background color of one of the rows or one of the items in one of the rows. I'm not referring to the current row.
[Quoted] I've tried using the set_item_instance_property but can't get it to work.

set_item_instance_property('block1.item1',VISUAL_ATTRIBUTE,2,'VA_BACKGROUND_ RED'); [Quoted] I was expecting item1 in the 2nd row to have a red background but I get a message stating that the property is invalid, however, the item does have a [Quoted] visual_attribute property and the help states that visual_attribute is a valid property to set using this built-in.

I've actually never got the set_item_instance_property built-in to work.

Any help will be appreciated.

Brian Received on Thu Dec 09 1999 - 01:38:12 CET

Original text of this message