SQL Help ...

From: Daniel D. Simanaitis <dsimanaitis_at_syntra.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 1999 10:19:39 -0500

[Quoted] I'm hoping that somebody can help me with simple SQL query.

Please send any comments / suggestions to bud_at_pfx.net as I don't frequent this newgroup that often.

Thanks much.

I have a simple SQL query :

select hcl.hcl_id, udfd.udfd_desc, udf.udf_value
from hazardous_classes hcl, user_def_fields udf,
user_def_field_definitions udfd

where hcl.hcl_seq=udf.udf_fk_seq
and udf.udf_udfd_seq=udfd.udfd_seq

The output is as follows :

0001367
Technical Shipping Name 1
(HYDRAZINE SOLUTION 64%) 0001367
Reportable Quantity
2

0001367
IMO Placard 1
CORROSIVE 0001367

IMO Placard 2
TOXIC 0001367
IMO Label 1
CORROSIVE 0001367
IMO Label 2
TOXIC My desired output is :

0001367 Technical Shipping Name 1 (HYDRAZINE SOLUTION 64%) Reportable Quantity 2 IMO Placard 1 CORROSIVE IMO Placard 2 TOXIC IMO Label 1 CORROSIVE IMO Label 2 TOXIC

Is there a way to do this via SQL ? I've tried break on, group by, order by and nothing seems to work. Received on Wed Dec 08 1999 - 16:19:39 CET

Original text of this message