Pro*C - nested structures as host variables

From: Clint Eastwood <cjundieseastwd_at_powerup.com.au>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 1999 02:26:49 GMT

HiYa

I am attempting to put some PL/SQL into my Pro*C and am finding that I get an error like this:

Semantic error at line 110, column 5, file ros_create_order.pc:

    DECLARE
...1
(1) PCC-S-02338, structure contains a nested struct or union

        :order_details_rec->p_element->citec_order_num :=

...........................1

(1) PCC-S-02103, Encountered the symbol "-" when expecting one of the
following:

   := . ( _at_ % ; indicator

Does this mean that I can't use these types of variables, or that I'm doing something wrong?

thanks

See Ya
(when the bandwidth gets better ;-)

Chris Eastwood                            Please remove undies for reply
Photographer, Stunt Programmer
Motorcyclist and dingbat Received on Wed Dec 08 1999 - 03:26:49 CET

Original text of this message