Re: max users connexion ?

From: <markp7832_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 1999 18:09:58 GMT

In article <8289b3$gg1$1_at_jaydee.iway.fr>,   "archaos" <archaos_at_ifrance.com> wrote:
> HOw can I know the maximum of the allowed connection to my oracle
database ?

You should with whoever ordered Oracle to find out if you bought Oracle with a concurrent user license, a named user license, or a network license. You may want to look at the v$parameter dynamic performance view to see the value of license_max_users. If set license_max_users would also be in the init.ora file for the instance.

--
Mark D. Powell  -- The only advice that counts is the advice that
 you follow so follow your own advice --

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.