Reports server 6.0 + Cartridge problem on solaris

From: Guy Dallaire <gdallair_at_criq.qc.ca>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 1999 17:52:30 GMT

My reports were running fine with the CGI implementation.

Now, since we installed the reports cartridge (after having to reinstall DEV 2000 in the same oracle home than OAS 4) we can't get past the report HTML parameter form. When we press submit we get:

Oracle Reports Server OWS Cartridge - Unable to communicate with the Reports Server

Any idea ?

Simple reports without parameters runs with the rw60cli interface from the command line. Except that I noticed that the error files and output files go in oracle's home directory unless is specifically put an absolute pathname in my command.

Thanks

Guy Dallaire, Sysadmin/DBA
Centre de recherche industrielle du Quebec Ste-Foy, QC, Canada
http://www.criq.qc.ca
e-mail: gdallair_at_criq.qc.ca
ICQ: 18846092 Received on Tue Dec 07 1999 - 18:52:30 CET

Original text of this message