Anchor2 in PL/SQL Web Toolkit

From: Tony <how_at_doyou.do>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 19:41:35 +0200

Environment: Oracle Web Application Server 4.0.7.1.0, Windows NT 4.0, Oracle 8.05

I have webpage divided to three frames (top, left and bottom). I have tried the following procedure which collect the right data from the database. The first column names of the table will be printed as links to the top frame. However, there is something wrong. The 'SecReport' procedure, which will be printed to the second frame (left) will not separate the second table names. It will print all of them.

How do I make these links in possible? I am not so experienced so please give me detail advice?

Thanks in advance!

Tony

create or replace procedure Reports

     AS
     CURSOR report_cur IS
            select repo
            FROM reportsarea;
               htp.fontOpen('NULL','Arial');
                  FOR report_rec IN report_cur LOOP
                     htp.anchor2('SecReport', report_rec.repo,
ctarget=>'left');
                  end LOOP;
               htp.fontClose;

create or replace procedure SecReports AS CURSOR secreport_cur IS select secrepo from secreportsarea
htp.fontOpen('NULL,'Arial'); FOR secreport_rec IN secreport_cur LOOP htp.anchor2('Thirdreports', secreport_rec.secrepo, ctarget=>'bottom'); end LOOP;