How to execute a SQL command from the <SRVMGRL> prompt on a UNIX system

From: Henrik Meldgaard Frisk <hfr_at_bang-olufsen.dk>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 15:47:26 +0100

[Quoted] Hi All

[Quoted] I am working on a 'CREATE DATABASE' project on a HP-UX system, and I want to [Quoted] execute some commands from the Server Manager program prompt (svrmgrl) [Quoted] The SQL command exists of several lines.

My prompt looks like this:

SVRMGR> (Here I have my SQL commands

              4> (.........end)    AND THEN WHAT !!

How do I execute my commands that fills 4 lines ? There must be a way to end the command and execute it.
[Quoted] [Quoted] A keyboard combination or a sign. I can't find it. I just get a new line [Quoted] every time.

[Quoted] Can enyone help me?

Henrik
Denmark Received on Tue Dec 07 1999 - 15:47:26 CET

Original text of this message