Native C Access Oracle

From: <kokway_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 1999 12:42:16 GMT

hi!

I've developed a database access module accessing MSSQL7 using native C. I imported the ntwdblib.dll and sqldb.h into my C project and using the library function to access database, such as dbopen(), dblogin, dbsqlexec etc.

  Now the bottleneck is on shifting this piece of codes to connect to Oracle Database. Using ODBC will eventually solve the code changing problem but the main fallback is that the code must be written in 'C'. Does Oracle provide any .dll or .lib files to access to Oracle.

  please advice, thanks you.

Mee

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Dec 07 1999 - 13:42:16 CET

Original text of this message