Re: Report Writer

From: Claire Moore <claire.moore_at_capgemini.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 1999 11:40:55 +0000

If you write a text file character report & make sure that each column is delimited by a character EG column1;column2; then you can open up the text file in Excel & either create a macro that will import the text file using the semi-colon as a delimiter or user Excel's own builtin Import wizard & choose the semi-colon as a delimiter. Then each column will be in its individual cell in Excel.

Hope this helps...

Claire