Re: Somebody Please Help Me!!!

From: Joe62 <NOSPAMmcginn62_at_home.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 1999 18:47:24 GMT

"Wim Valgaeren" <valgaeren_at_softhome.net> wrote:

>You'll need Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Application Server 4.0 and Developer Server
>6.0. For information on how we installed and use them go to our site
>www.cereusbe.cjb.net and look under Technical Guides > How To's

Does Oracle have an evaluation program for software developers? I may ave a good opportunity for an Oracle application, but I need to verify that the development tools do what I need (from a user interface POV) before I spend all that money.

Joe

"In a mad world, to think oneself to be free of madness is itself a form of madness." Received on Mon Dec 06 1999 - 19:47:24 CET

Original text of this message