Printing postscript reports (2.5) from command line in UNIX.

From: Mattdeep <mattdeep_at_aol.com>
Date: 06 Dec 1999 17:18:56 GMT

Greetings.

I think I'm missing something on documentation. Perhaps someone can refer a good text book on Reports.

Is there a way to print bit-mapped reports from the command line in UNIX? The Developer documentation says that "No bit-mapped printer definition files are shipped with Reports".

Where can I find these printer definition files and how do I install them in order for r25run to generate them?

Thanks in advance. Received on Mon Dec 06 1999 - 18:18:56 CET

Original text of this message