cannot use port 80 in oas

From: Wim Valgaeren <valgaeren_at_softhome.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 15:31:44 +0100

[Quoted] [Quoted] I've installed Redhat 6.0 and Oracle 8i on a clean machine. When I install [Quoted] OAS 4.0.7 I cannot use port 80 as the www listener. When I do set it to 80 [Quoted] it cannot start the www listener. when I set it on 81 it works. Does anyone [Quoted] know what might cause this. I haven't installed anything on port 80. When I [Quoted] try to run plsql cartridges on port 81 it hangs (keeps searching all weekend [Quoted] without finding anything). So I guess we need the default port 80. Can anyone help us?

Regards,

Stéphane D'Hoedt & Wim Valgaeren
www.cereusbe.cjb.net Received on Mon Dec 06 1999 - 15:31:44 CET

Original text of this message