Announce: Introducing SystemGuardian for Oracle

From: Doug Meredith <doug.meredith_at_systemguard.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 1999 17:30:22 GMT

Introducing SystemGuardian for Oracle, a subscription-based monitoring and analysis service for Oracle databases. If you are an Oracle DBA or developer, this service can make your life better.

We can help lower your administrative burden, improve response time, and increase uptime. SystemGuardian for Oracle provides the consistent monitoring and analysis required to let you effectively manage your databases while leaving you time to handle strategic issues.

A subscription to SystemGuardian for Oracle provides you with:
- Remote monitoring of all critical aspects of your Oracle databases,
including data integrity, resource usage, performance, configuration, and security.
- Early detection of database problems so you can take action before your
business is affected.
- Recommendations researched by experienced database administrators that
reduce investigation time for you.
- Monthly reports that help you recognize recurring problems and give you a
high-level view of the health of your databases over time.

Our goal is to identify database problems before they impact your business.

For more information, you can contact me or see http://www.systemguard.com.

Doug Meredith
Account Manager
SystemGuard, a division of Skyridge Systems Inc. 1-87-SYSGUARD (1-877-974-8273)
doug.meredith_at_systemguard.com Received on Sat Dec 04 1999 - 18:30:22 CET

Original text of this message