Re: ORA-600 Errors, anyone have a list ?

From: Rick Wessman <rwessman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 03 Dec 1999 09:50:22 -0800

ORA-600 errors are not listed in oraus.msg. As the poster says below, the errors are version-specific and can be generated from more than one spot (although I try to keep them unique myself).

As an aside, strings are now being used in many places instead of numbers. This eliminates the accidental re-use of the same number for different errors. Despite this, the stack trace is needed because an error may have different call stacks depending on how it occurred.

                                           Rick

--
                                Rick Wessman
                                Server Security Group

     The opinions expressed above are mine and do not necessarily reflect
                         those of Oracle Corporation.