Re: WebDB book in Dutch

From: Peter Sylvester <peters_at_mitre.org>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 1999 07:16:55 -0500

The recently released "Oracle WebDB Bible", by Greenwald and Milbery, (IDG Books, ISBN 0-7645-3326-6) is about the only decent reference I've seen. It is mostly based on WebDB 2.0, so it doesn't cover some of the 2.1 improvements. It also goes into the application stuff (forms, etc) in much more detail than site building, but I'd expect the site building to be changed radically in the upcoming 3.0.

Peter