Problem with Designer 2000 table API

From: (wrong string) õepere <ergo_at_reg.agri.ee>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 12:38:20 +0200

I' want to create web applications with Designer, but i have some problems with it. First of all I must create some packages and triggers to the tabe that I am going to use (table API) and Designer should do it for me. Created packages would be called cg$<table_name>.   When I run scripts created by Designer I get error messages :
110/9    PLS-00201: identifier 'CG$ERRORS.PUSH' must be declared
110/9    PL/SQL: Statement ignored
115/9    PLS-00201: identifier 'CG$ERRORS.RAISE_FAILURE' must be declared
115/9    PL/SQL: Statement ignored

And the correspondent part of code looks so

  EXCEPTION

      WHEN no_data_found THEN
          NULL;
      WHEN OTHERS THEN
          cg$errors.push(SQLERRM,

'E',
'API',
SQLCODE,
'cg$FARM.up_autogen_columns.denorm');
cg$errors.raise_failure;

For some reason it couldn't find the package cg$error. What can be the problem? Do I have to run some scripts before?

                                                  Ergo.