Re: Help w/Installing Oracle Tools

From: Izabella <Izabella.Urbanek_at_afp.gov.au>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 14:11:33 +1100

[Quoted] If d:\orant is your default_home, to install webdb in another home you have [Quoted] to specify another directory that is not a subdirectory of d:\orant (for [Quoted] example d:\webdb).

[Quoted] BTW, I have oracle 8.0, 8i, OAS and webdb all installed on the same computer [Quoted] each one in its own home and they are all happy. I also have developer and designer in the oracle 8.0 home.

HTH Izabella