Help - Developer 2000 Runtime deployment problem:

From: sCHAO <schao_at_att.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 11:19:21 -0500

Just for testing purposes I need to have an Oracle Developer application deployed to a shared drive so a user can get to it from a home PC. The shared drive currently has all of developer's files on it (copied, not "installed")(including SQLNet), and the registration files have been exported, edited, and then "merged" with the PC's file. tnsnames.ora is updated and correct. I have a bat file that sets up the PATH and then runs f50run32 with the fmx as the first argument. The fmx does not seem to execute, because no Oracle logon box comes up. What am I missing?

Thanks!

Shun-Shu Chao Received on Thu Dec 02 1999 - 17:19:21 CET

Original text of this message