OAS 4.0.7.1 and DESIGNER 2000 R6

From: immo <iwetzel_at_gmx.de>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 18:37:02 GMT

Can anybody me shortly descibe what i must do to generate a webserverapplication and show it with a browser. What must i do to view a generated application on the web? I have try to do the Oracle Designer Turorial Lessons in particular the Lesson 10 but i have no idea what i must fill in into the field of the webserver generator options.

My problem is that i should developed a ecommerce system with oracle as my internship and nobody in this school have experience with oracle. Sh... All peoples say: This is what IT professionals have to work with quite often. But i think its not the best way to teach a student.

Thanks for help
Immo

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Dec 02 1999 - 19:37:02 CET

Original text of this message