setting block property

From: wozi <wozi_at_dhc.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 12:13:10 -0800

[Quoted] using scott.emp table as example.

I created a multi-record block and placed it on canvass. I also place  2 non-base text items and a button on the canvass.

The button basically performs execute_query and that workds fine since all records in the emp table are displayed. However, when I enter dates in the 2 text items, I want to set_block_property('emp', default_where, ???) such that
the hiredate in the table would show those records that are between the date [Quoted] ranges enetred in the canvass.

I need help constructing the default_where statement. Thanks very much. [Quoted] Reply also to tyc77_at_hotmail.com Received on Wed Dec 01 1999 - 21:13:10 CET

Original text of this message