Question for NYC/TriState Tech Pros

From: Julie Morgan <jkmorgan_at_pipeline.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 10:41:35 -0500

Hi there,

Quick question for you:

"What (if any) are the first 3 search firms that you think of for IT placement in the NYC/Tri-State area?"

I am the new Director of Marketing for an executive search firm in New York City. This information will help me to understand what firms are capturing your attention, so I can get the name and reputation of our company out there. If you're interested in knowing who we are, after you answer the question above (to keep it objective!), I'd be delighted to tell you.

If you care to add any other comments about the companies you name above, that would be great; i.e., their reputation, whether you've actually worked with them, etc.

Thanks for you time --

Regards,

Julie Morgan Received on Wed Dec 01 1999 - 16:41:35 CET

Original text of this message