Re: reports via web

From: Wim Valgaeren <valgaeren_at_softhome.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 22:39:58 +0100

In the windows nt registry you have to add a key called forms60_repformat. I don't remember exactly where, but something like under local_machine > software > oracle. Anyway there are more forms60_... keys in this director, so you can do a search. The forms60_repformat can have a value of "html" or "pdf" according to which format you want to view your reports. Then you have to call your reports from within a form with run_product from the web.
If you have any other questions, you can always ask me.

Regards,
Wim Valgaeren