Weird Forms 6.0 Error

From: Sudarshan Sampath <ssampath_at_scr.siemens.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 11:13:23 -0500

Folks,
I am getting a weird error while compiling code in Oracle Forms 6.0.

It says:
"PDE- PER001 Internal Error (deucx 9 8)"

And on the error line it says:
Error 0 at line 0, column 0
ORA-04029: error ORA-0904 occured when querying ORA-KGLR7-DEPENDENCIES"

Could someone shed some light on this error message?

To be more specific, I am compiling a piece of code (which used to work before), a trigger
for 'when-new-form-instance' and I am making use of the TEXT_IO built-in package.

To get rid of this, I even tried re-installing Forms on my machine.

Thanks,

-Sudarshan Received on Tue Nov 30 1999 - 17:13:23 CET

Original text of this message