Reports 3 Formatting

From: <Tboyer_at_icfconsulting.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 15:56:36 GMT

I have some text that has underlines, bolding, italics and indenting in certain paragraphs of a document supplied by my client.

How do I incorporate this pre-formatted text into my Report?

(a) Place all of the text into text fields and maintain them in the RDF
every time they are changed by the client (A real pain !).
(b) Write files into Blobs and read back into Reports (I don't know if
the formatting will be maintained).
(c) Place text into a field in the database and use HTML tags to do the
formatting (Word-wrap becomes a problem).
(d) Use the OLE control (I don't want to go here, but I'm desperate).
(e) Any Suggestions?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Nov 29 1999 - 16:56:36 CET

Original text of this message