Re: Oracle Backup with ARCServe Problem

From: Sybrand Bakker <postmaster_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 19:55:28 +0100

I configured Arcserve once a few months ago on NT, so I might not have everything right.
It looks like the answer to the first question is the Solaris owner of the Oracle software
The Oracle user/password should be internal/password.

Arcserve can be deal both with online and offline backup. On NT the only difference is for an offline backup you provide startup and shutdown scripts and Arcserve takes care of the rest.

Hth,

--
Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA