Re: Windows size?

From: Em Pradhan <empradhan_at_dplus.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 11:09:46 -0500

Sue Han wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have an application with Form 5.0. There is only one window in the
> application. When it starts, it always runs inside Developer/2000 Forms
> Runtime window. Is it possible to only see my window? I mean I don't
> want to see the Runtime window.
>
> If I cannot get rid of the Runtime window, can it has the same size as
> my window or is maximized when application starts. I don't want to
> change my window's size.

there is a window property which will allow you to set the size of windowto stay fixed and also there is a built in set_window_property where you can set the window maximized.. also in the form level trigger you can set that value under when-window-resized or so.

> Is it possible to get rid of all menu including the Window menu? I
> already empty the value for Menu Module in my Form module, but I still
> get the Window menu.

Never tried with all default menu but I created my own menu where there is onlyone menu item and attached with the form and it works. Its been quite a long and
I do recall that you should be able to do that. If you do not want to see the menu items then set window property I think there is one item where you can set the value as MDI window or dialog box. If you set dialog box then you will not have the menu.. HTH
pradhan