Re: E-Mailing a Report

From: Alessandro Bolognini <alessandro.bolognini_at_etaisdn.inet.it>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 15:28:45 +0100

Hi Carsten,
EPS is PostScript format. I think that you can find a lot of utilities to read this format on the net.
Next you could send the attach report in different formats like pdf, html or rtf. (DESFORMAT system parameter). Now I ask you something: in some clients I can't send a report by mail. (REP 4201Error occurred while initializing mail subsystem. REP-4220 There is a problem with the mail subsystem) I check for MAPI but...
Could anybody help me?

alessandro