Re: Generating multiple fmb's

From: Ivar Stolfot <iff_at_online.ee>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 14:36:01 +0200

Robert sharpe <robert.sharpeNOroSPAM_at_abbeynational.co.uk.invalid> wrote in message news:0b90d704.fb7325cd_at_usw-ex0106-048.remarq.com...
> Hi there,
> Does anyone out there know of a way to generate Forms 4.5 fmb's,
> apart from manually generating each one - as I have a whole hoard of
> forms to generate and don't fancy compiling each one.
>
> Ta very much
> Bob....

I wrote this little application to myself, after first time to run it creates an .ini file and then you can modify it (options are set for working with forms 5.0) You should change generator filename and commandline in ini file. Choose an operation from popup menu to generate fmx files.

http://www.online.ee/~iff/RunTimeGen.exe (470KB) Picture: http://www.online.ee/~iff/runtimegen.jpg

Iff Received on Thu Nov 25 1999 - 13:36:01 CET

Original text of this message