Windows size?

From: Sue Han <sue_han_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 12:05:43 GMT

[Quoted] Hi all,

[Quoted] I have an application with Form 5.0. There is only one window in the application. When it starts, it always runs inside Developer/2000 Forms [Quoted] Runtime window. Is it possible to only see my window? I mean I don't want to see the Runtime window.

[Quoted] If I cannot get rid of the Runtime window, can it has the same size as my window or is maximized when application starts. I don't want to change my window's size.

[Quoted] [Quoted] Is it possible to get rid of all menu including the Window menu? I already empty the value for Menu Module in my Form module, but I still get the Window menu.

[Quoted] Thanks in advance.

Sue.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Nov 25 1999 - 13:05:43 CET

Original text of this message