HELP.HELP.with Packages

From: Brian Howard <bkhoward_at_flash.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 15:29:21 GMT

Help, I had removed my Designer 2.1.1 and installed Designer 2.1.2. I then did a full import of my repository. Everything looks fine. But now when I try to generate my database and Table API, I get the following on the tables with packages:

On the clients table:

CDI-11307 Warning: (compilation error in PACKAGE BODY 'CG$CLIENTS' at4418/32): PLS-00123: program too large

and on the table API for tables with packages I get:

CDI-11018 Error: Incomplete or invalid PL/SQL statement

Everything worked fine before nothing has changed in the coding of the package. What is going on? What do they mean 'program too large'? Help? Received on Wed Nov 24 1999 - 16:29:21 CET

Original text of this message