ORA 1002 - fetch out of sequence problem in reports 2.5

From: <JOC>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 12:20:25 GMT

[Quoted] Any help gratefully accepted.

When my client runs a report from Froms 4.5, they are getting a ora 1002 error, referecing the report master query. I normally know what causes fetch out of sequence errors, but I can't think what would be causing it on a report query. Plus, it looks like it might be a data problem, because it only happens for one set of parameters. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I find what the problem is/what data is causing it?

(NT client running forms 4.5, reports 2.5, HP-UX server running Oracle 7.3.4)

Thanks

        Jo

The usual - anything I say reflects on me, and not upon my current employer.