Re: Locking problem?

From: Em Pradhan <empradhan_at_dplus.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 20:10:28 -0500

Hi
on the Block or form property there will be an item called commit style or so.. and its default value is Immediate.. so when any one tries to update the row it will get locked . for this reason .. if you want to unblock the entries coming like insert you need to make this property to "Deferred" which will not block the row until the commit is issued. HTH
pradhan