Oracle Terminal key mapping for Insert/Replace

From: Izabella <Izabella.Urbanek_at_afp.gov.au>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 08:33:12 +1100

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone out there knows how to toggle Insert/Replace mode in Oracle Forms (both on Unix and NT). I have found the MSW code for the action and tried mapping it to various keys but it just doesn't work. By default it seems, the fields are in Insert mode on Windows and Replace mode on Unix. Unfortunately the user needs to be able to change the mode. The application is a character based one converted from Forms v3 to Forms 4.5 running under Unix.

While we are on the subject, has anyone ever found some sort of reference manual for Oracle Terminal and all the codes and key bindings that are available?

Any help would be greatly appreciated .
Thank you
Izabella Received on Mon Nov 22 1999 - 22:33:12 CET

Original text of this message