Re: How do I know the line number in a stored procedure?

From: Jean Boulé <jboule_at_capitale.qc.ca>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 15:09:12 -0500

Try the table user_source

Name                            Null?    Type
NAME                            NOT NULL VARCHAR2(30)
TYPE                                     VARCHAR2(12)
LINE                            NOT NULL NUMBER
TEXT                                     VARCHAR2(4000)

Jean Boulé

Joe Sugden a écrit dans le message ...
[Quoted] I have been creating some lengthy stored procedures lately, and using Enterprise Manager to help de-bug them. The problem for me is finding the right line when there is an error. I know there is a V$ view that has the line numbers and corresponding code, but I don't remember which one that is.

Does anyone have any recommendations? How do you deal with this? Received on Mon Nov 22 1999 - 21:09:12 CET

Original text of this message