Oracle Applications Data Warehouse

From: <junlei_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 19:39:22 GMT

Has anyone used Oracle Applications Data Warehouse? If so, what do you think of it?

We are in the process of building a data warehouse for our Oracle Applicaions. After I heard of this tool, I checked Oracle training for info. There is such a course (4 day course) but not a single one is scheduled within the next 6 months. On Oracle's Metalink site, there is a newly established forum devoted to OADW but only one message so far. Is this a new product or is it something old with a new name? Many thanks for any information on this tool.

Junlei

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Nov 22 1999 - 20:39:22 CET

Original text of this message