Re: Filtering using Oracle OLEDB-BETA-provider NOT possible ?

From: Matt <mharp_at_one.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 13:24:54 -0500

hello,

   This is another question. You said you are using a BETA Oracle provider for 7.3? Is that provider developed by Oracle, or Microsoft. I am currently using the Oracle provider found in Microsoft MDAC kit.

I contacted Oracle about 2 months ago and got the response that no OLE DB providers were planned for development. Which I took as meaning 6 months to a year down the road.

Sorry I can't help you with your question, but maybe someone can help me with mine :)

-matt Received on Mon Nov 22 1999 - 19:24:54 CET

Original text of this message