Message Displays in Reports 3.0

From: Steve VanZandt <william.vanzandt_at_boeing.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 20:13:32 GMT

We are using reports 3.0. I can create a Error Message and get it to be displayed, however I am trying to get a display that will remain on screen while my afterparaform trigger and beforereport triggers execute. What I am looking for is a way to generate a display box at the start of the after paramform and rempver at hte end of the beforereport trigger. A message box halts the process until OK is selected. If you have any suggestions please let me know.

Steve Received on Fri Nov 19 1999 - 21:13:32 CET

Original text of this message