Re: Oracle*Mail

From: Owais Anjum <owais_anjum_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 13:12:36 GMT

As mentioned by MingDong, Oracle*Messaging seems to be the latest in the product line. Surprisingly, I am unable to find this product at Oracle site. I need to know the pricing information and stuff like that. Is this utility available as a stand alone product or does it come as a package with some other product. Where do I get all this info?

Thanks a lot

In article <38326C07.35069D6E_at_nortelnetworks.com>,   mingdong_at_nortelnetworks.com wrote:
> Oracle*Mail is an old product provided by Oracle. I think at least 3
year=
> back.
> Oracle*Mail -> Oracle*Office -> Oracle*InterOffice -> Oracle*Messaging
> Talking about Oracle*InterOffice or Orale*Messaging, they support GUI
cli=
> ent,
> support POP3, MAPI. Both have very nice WEB Email interface. All your
ema=
> il
> are stored in Oracle database, there are many PL/SQL API you can call.
So=