Additional Default Layouts Web Wizards.

From: Kedar Phadke <kphadke_at_camail1.harvard.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 09:34:40 -0500

Hi,
I am using an additional default layouts in one physical report file. The break group order for each layout is different. Ex. if one layout has Dept & all employees under it, the other has Manager Name, the dept under that manager & then all employees in that dept. My problem now is using the WWW report wizard for that report, since I ideally would want 2 different wizards to come up depending on what layout the user has decided to run. Creating 2 different web wizards for the same physical report is not supported as far as I know. The only other option is to split these 2 layouts into 2 physical reports which now really defeats the who purpose.
Any ideas anyone?

Thanks in advance.

KMP. Received on Thu Nov 18 1999 - 15:34:40 CET

Original text of this message