Please help with OEM configuration

From: OraFan <farjaad_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 00:10:23 GMT

[Quoted] Hi guys

I have installed Oracle Enterprise Manager (The latest one) under WinNT, during installation everthing went fine, including creation of repository for the administrator - However when I try to log in to Enterprise Manager [Quoted] to get to the console it does not except my userid and password which was created during installation - the error the I get is " Invalid log in credentials" no error code etc.
I dropped the repository and recreated it with a new useid and password, still give the same error, I made sure that the server manager is started in [Quoted] the service, I even installed OEM on another machine under WinNT W/Station [Quoted] and linked it to the Oracle8I server on WinNT - again the installation went [Quoted] fine but at the time of log in it gave the same error - Thru other other machin which also has an earlier OEM installed I checked the database sessions history on the oracle8i server and which indicates that I do log in [Quoted] to server manager repsitory successfully during attempting to log in to OEM [Quoted] 2.0 but some how it does not let me in

Can you guy please advise me how to reslove this issue -

I very much appreciate your time

Tks

Farj Received on Thu Nov 18 1999 - 01:10:23 CET

Original text of this message