Re: Reports 3.0 question

From: KRM <malleykr_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 18:01:01 GMT

If you want to print from the top to the bottom of the page, and never feed the paper in order to have a margin, go into the margin portion of your layout, and drag the top and bottom margin as far up and down (respectively) as you can. You won't have a margin, and the report will not feed the paper except to print the next line.

Also, you might want to make sure you never set anything to have a page break before or after it.

Good luck!
Kristen

In article <s33cct1dhsq71_at_corp.supernews.com>,   "Ken Halsted" <kenman_at_mail.snider.net> wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone knows how to setup a report so that NO
formfeeds
> are ever issued. I just want to output text with no lip. I am doing
> character reports by the way.
>
> Thanks for any help at all !
>
> Ken.
>
> --
> Kenneth W. Halsted
> Mountaire Corporation
> ph: (501) 399-8812
> url: http://www.mountaire.com
> email: kenman_at_mail.snider.net

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Nov 17 1999 - 19:01:01 CET

Original text of this message