HELP! HELP! Attached Library won't leave form

From: Brian Howard <bkhoward_at_flash.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 16:36:10 GMT

[Quoted] [Quoted] I am using Developer 2.1 and have many forms which I had attached a library named WINHELP; however, I now don't want that library attached to the form. So I delete it, save, close and reopen and it is still there; It won't go away. Now when I try to deploy the fmx file it says that it cannot attach the WINHELP library. What can I do? I have deleted the fmx file, deleted the [Quoted] attached library from the fmb file, resaved it and recompiled it into a new fmx file, but it is still there. Please help. Received on Wed Nov 17 1999 - 17:36:10 CET

Original text of this message