WebDB listener won't work

From: <nicopunter_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 08:44:15 GMT

hi there, does anyone has some experience with installing Oracle WebDB on a local PC. The PC doesn't have an Internet connection, installed is Windows NT Service Pack 4. Installing Oracle WebDB 2.1 on this computer I
get the following problems.

I can not access WebDB through my webbrowser (IE 5.0) and after a few minutes i get a drwatson error on my screen. Access violation error. Then the computer stops the service WebDB Listener. I can neither reach my listener settings with my webbrowser.

does anyone can help me out or had the same problem.

specs: Windows NT service pack 4, IE 5.0, Oracle client/server version 7.3.4, Oracle database 7.3.4, no Internet connection

ps. what services are there necessary to use webDB (TCP/IP services?)

Thanks,
nico

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Nov 17 1999 - 09:44:15 CET

Original text of this message