Re: Forms 4.5 to 5 conversion using f50gen in .bat file

From: Neville Sweet <sweet.neville.nj_at_bhp.com.au.no_junk_email>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 13:59:52 +1100

Hi Gian,

From online Help, Output_File:

When used with upgrade=yes, output_file specifies:

· the complete name of the upgraded binary design module(.FMB,.MMB, or .PLL file)

· the root name (without extension) of the upgraded Runform executable module (.FMX or .MMX file)

Copyright (c) 1994, Oracle Corporation.

So, either change fmx to fmb, or remove the extension completely.