Re: Sample apps showing Oracle Spatial Data Option?

From: <bruce.reeves_at_srs.gov>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 20:02:29 GMT

In article <383175DB.2BDB627D_at_NO-SPAMhotmail.com>,   Win Ker <winker11_at_NO-SPAMhotmail.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know of any? Oracle doesn't ship too much with the
> database...I'm trying to get up the learning curve fast, and seeing an
> example app (preferably web-based) would be nice! (from behind the
> scenes, not just as a user).
>
> Thanks all!

If you want to look at a 3rd party app that utilizes the SDO, look at the "GeoMedia" software line from Intergraph (www.intergraph.com). They have several GIS based packages that take advantage of SDO.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Nov 16 1999 - 21:02:29 CET

Original text of this message