FRM-40301 - Help needed on "trapping" this.

From: Jim West <P3C2_at_jameswest.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 19:09:32 GMT

Howdy all,

  Ok, here's the scoop:

  I have a form that has three tab pages, QUERY, SUMMARY, and DETAIL.

[Quoted]   When the user calls up this form, the QUERY tab page is displayed and is in ENTER-QUERY mode.

  The user then enters some query info and then presses F8 or my QUERY pushbutton and my KEY-EXEQRY trigger fires. I do some date range [Quoted] checking in this trigger followed by an EXECUTE_QUERY statement that is then followed by a go_item (SUMMARY.FIELD1) statement.

  If data is found, the SUMMARY tab page is displayed and the cursor is on the first field of the first record. All is good.

  If however, no records are returned. FRM-40301: Query caused no records to be returned. The SUMMARY tab page is on top and the form is still in ENTER-QUERY mode. In this case I would like the QUERY tab page to remain on top.

  How do I accomplish this feat of magic?

  Thanx in advance!

Jim West
Oracle Forms Developer in Training Received on Tue Nov 16 1999 - 20:09:32 CET

Original text of this message