Forms 4.5 to 5 conversion using f50gen in .bat file

From: Gian <gcerrato_at_gerling.ca>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 09:16:11 -0500

Hi,

[Quoted] I would like to convert a large number of forms in 4.5 format to forms 5.0 using command line from a .bat file.
The problem that I'm having is that the .fmx file created from the generate produces a "...FMX is not a forms runtime file" when run. The .plg file shows no errors. If I generate the form using form builder it runs fine.

command line used :

f50gen32 userid=scott/tiger upgrade=yes compile_all=yes batch=yes module=formxxx.fmb output_file=.\formxxx.fmx

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thx Received on Tue Nov 16 1999 - 15:16:11 CET

Original text of this message