Re: elapsed time in millisecond

From: Joerg Lanzinger <joerg_at_lanzinger.de>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 11:46:20 +0100

Shure. There are various way to achieve this: I simply "forwarded" the output of the standard C gettime-function as a string.
I wrote the procedures for Oracle8i on Solaris and Linux (I won't be able to help you much with the NT stuff :-( ). Please contact me by email if interested in the code. May I know what you're trying to measure?

Bis denn
  Jörg